World Information Architecture Day is a one-day annual celebration hosted by the Information Architecture Institute and held in dozens of locations across the world. This community of like-minded professionals and enthusiasts share the common goal of teaching, learning, and shaping the future of...
Happy New Year from the IAI
We hope this holiday season finds you well. As 2016 comes to a close, please keep the Information Architecture Institute in mind for either renewing your membership or considering a year-end contribution to the IAI. Your involvement with this community is important to us especially as we move into an exciting new year with a myriad of renewed goals.
In 2017 we plan to:
- Build upon the new IAI site to provide an excellent experience
- Refine our extensive library giving you valuable IA resources
- Produce World IA Day for thousands of people all over the world
- Develop closer ties with educational institutions to help you find IA educational options
- Provide our IAI annual salary survey to help you leverage the right salary
- Offer meaningful partner discounts for tools and services that matter to you
This is a great time to renew your IAI membership or to consider a year-end IAI gift! We will send you a donation form for tax purposes.
Thank you for being a part of our mission to promote awareness, provide support and to expand opportunity for people and organizations who practice IA.
With tremendous thanks,
The IAI Board of Directors – Dan, Samantha, Judy, Jason, Rachael and Lara
If you have questions about your login or membership status, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
On May 12 at ENS de Lyon (France) will run the first French conference about ethics in the design practice. The Designers Éthiques collective, students of ENS de Lyon, and the FLUPA association have the pleasure to invite you to this day - sponsored by the...
Register today for an evening with New York Times bestselling author Rob Bell and current IA Institute President Dan Klyn, who'll each present a teaching and together lead audience Q&A on what it means (and some of what it takes) to make things be...