World Information Architecture Day is a one-day annual celebration hosted by the Information Architecture Institute and held in dozens of locations across the world. This community of like-minded professionals and enthusiasts share the common goal of teaching, learning, and shaping the future of...
IAI Student Competition
Enter to win a chance to attend the IA Summit in Vancouver, Canada. Share with us what you think is the best representation or example of Information Architecture to win a free registration to the Summit’s 3-day main conference from March 24 - 26, 2017.
Contest Disclaimers and Notes
Four prizes will be awarded, consisting of one free ticket to the 2016 IA Summit, which includes the conference ticket only and does not include travel to and from the conference or accommodation at the conference.
- We encourage students from all disciplines to enter.
- Also encouraged are students from groups under-represented in technology and design.
- The IA Institute reserves the right to use submissions for other (non-commercial) purposes.
- Should a winner, for whatever reason, not be available to attend the Summit then a ‘next-in-line’ approach will be taken.
- The competition prizes have made available through a kind anonymous donation from one of our members and the fine folks at Balsamiq.
The winners will be announced on Sunday, March 5, 2017. Good Luck!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE IA SUMMIT?
Originally conceived as a one-off get-together in 2000, the IA Summit quickly became established as the go-to event for those of us who want to make information easier to find, understand, and share. This conference is completely volunteer-run, with operational support from ASIS&T.
On May 12 at ENS de Lyon (France) will run the first French conference about ethics in the design practice. The Designers Éthiques collective, students of ENS de Lyon, and the FLUPA association have the pleasure to invite you to this day - sponsored by the...
Register today for an evening with New York Times bestselling author Rob Bell and current IA Institute President Dan Klyn, who'll each present a teaching and together lead audience Q&A on what it means (and some of what it takes) to make things be...