IAC is a leading information architecture conference where information architects, UX designers, content strategists, taxonomists and...
2006 IA Progress Grants
The Information Architecture Institute (IAI) will award two USD $1,000 Progress Grants for 2006. The purpose of the program is to twofold:
- to encourage researchers and practitioners to investigate IA-specific issues
- to publicize useful work that furthers the information architecture body of knowledge.
Applications should propose work that will forward the theory and practice of information architecture. This can include original research, a synthesis of important existing research, or the development of an innovative new technique.
Applying for a grant
Applications should be 2,000 words or fewer and must contain:
- Description of the problem or hypothesis
- Methodology to be used
- Explanation of how the resulting work will forward the theory or practice of IA
- Conditions under which others can use the results (e.g. Creative Commons license)
Sent via email to all active members (and those 30 days past due).
As promised, we are writing today to announce our decision about the future of the IA Institute.
Before we get there, we would like to thank you. The support we have received over the last 17...
All funds will support World IA Day 2019 worldwide organizations
Buy this great shirt to support Wear your support for World Information Architecture Day 2019 and its theme Design for a Difference . As designers, we are responsible for creating worlds of experiences, environments,...