IAC is a leading information architecture conference where information architects, UX designers, content strategists, taxonomists and...
Adaptive Path UX Week Special Price Extended
Adaptive Path offers IAI members an additional discount:
Special Independence Day pricing has been so popular, we've decided to keep it going through July 12.
In case you missed it the first time around, they're offering UX Week registration for $1,776 in honor of Independence Day. (regular price is $2,495). IAI members can use PROMO CODE and get an additional 15% discount. Contact Melissa at membership AT iainstitute DOT org for details or visit the discounts tab in the Member Center.
Join us at the historic Palace Hotel in San Francisco for four days of talks, hands-on workshops, inspiration, and community.
Main stage talks include:
* Matias Duarte, Senior Director of Human Interface and UX at Palm
* Sarah Jones, Tony Award winning playwright and performer
* Scott McCloud, author of Understanding Comics
* Genevieve Bell, Director, User Experience Group, Intel Digital Home Group
* Temple Grandin, Best-selling author, Animals Make Us Human and Thinking in Pictures
* Jesse James Garrett, Co-Founder and President of Adaptive Path
* David Merrill, one of the creators of Siftables
* Erin McKean, Independent lexicographer and dictionary evangelist
* Martyn Ware, Sonic ID (and founder of the 80's band, The Human League!)
* Elizabeth Windram, Senior UX Designer & Bernhard Seefeld, Product Manager, Google Maps
3 days of hands-on workshops include:
* Good Design Faster with Rachel Glaves and Brandon Schauer of Adaptive Path
* Noel Franus, Manager of the global identity practice for Sonic ID
* Strategy Team of One with Henning Fischer of Adaptive Path
* Content Strategy with Kristina Halvorson of Brain Traffic
* Facilitation and Collaboration with Julia Houck-Whitaker of Adaptive Path and Sarah B. Nelson
* Designing for Mobile with Rachel Hinman of Adaptive Path
* Multitouch with Nathan Moody and Darren David of Stimulant
* Michal Migurski and Tom Carden of Stamen
* Making Things with Jared Cole of Adaptive Path
* Tangible Thinking with Todd Wilkens of Adaptive Path
See more about our program here: www.uxweek.com
UX Week 2009
The Palace Hotel
Special pricing through July 12th = $1,776 (regular price $2,495)
Use PROMO CODE and get an additional 15% off.
Sent via email to all active members (and those 30 days past due).
As promised, we are writing today to announce our decision about the future of the IA Institute.
Before we get there, we would like to thank you. The support we have received over the last 17...
All funds will support World IA Day 2019 worldwide organizations
Buy this great shirt to support Wear your support for World Information Architecture Day 2019 and its theme Design for a Difference . As designers, we are responsible for creating worlds of experiences, environments,...