IAC is a leading information architecture conference where information architects, UX designers, content strategists, taxonomists and...
Ark Group Australia Offers IA Institute Discount to Dynamic Intranets
Ark Group Australia is offering IA Institute members up to $350AUD off registration to the Dynamic Intranets Conference. Visit the Member Center for discount code.
Intranets are important business "glue" for both public and private organisations. Intranets act as an important organisational adhesive for five reasons:
1) Enabling geographically dispersed individuals to disseminate information, share knowledge and productively collaborate
2) Assist senior leadership in reinforcing corporate values, strengthening internal communication and aligning management and staff with corporate goals
3) Streamline business processes and increase efficiency
4) Generate data for Management Information Systems
5) Make all the resources of your organisation readily available to anyone who needs them
These points and other important issues surrounding the latest apparoaches to intranet management and development will be discussed at:
8 - 9 September 2011
One-day connected forum and SharePoint intranets workshop
View Forum and SharePoint workshop Agenda
Expert panel of speakers includes
- Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- Tatts Group
- Department of Transport (VIC)
- Maelbourne Water
- Step Two Designs
For more information on the upcoming Dynamic Intranet forum please contact Ark Group Australia on email@example.com or call +61 1300 550 662
Sent via email to all active members (and those 30 days past due).
As promised, we are writing today to announce our decision about the future of the IA Institute.
Before we get there, we would like to thank you. The support we have received over the last 17...
All funds will support World IA Day 2019 worldwide organizations
Buy this great shirt to support Wear your support for World Information Architecture Day 2019 and its theme Design for a Difference . As designers, we are responsible for creating worlds of experiences, environments,...