IAC is a leading information architecture conference where information architects, UX designers, content strategists, taxonomists and...
December Giveaway UIE Virtual Seminar: When Search Meets Web Usability
UIE is offering one free registration to the IAI community for its upcoming When Search Meets Web Usability. Join Shari Thurow on December 16, 2009 for the live seminar or listen later with lifetime access to the recording!
Just enter your name and email address into our contest database and one winner will be selected at random. Entries accepted through December 13 at 11:59 pm PT. Winner announced December 14th. Good luck everyone!
* This contest is open to IAI members and non-members, but it's always good to become an IAI member.
* One registration includes attending live virtual seminar and lifetime access to recording OR just recording access if winner cannot attend at time of seminar.
* You are not eligible if you are already paid for this seminar.
* Winner will be selected at random from first 100 entries (1 entry per IP address please).
* We'll accept entries until December 13, 11:59 pm PT.
* Winner will be contacted directly and announced through Twitter.
If experience any problems with this form or need help with your membership, email info [at] iainstitute.org - PLEASE include UIE Virtual Seminar Question in the subject line.
var z7x4z5 = new WufooForm();
Note: All responses will be accessible to IAI & UIE staff, they will not be shared with any outside organizations.
Sent via email to all active members (and those 30 days past due).
As promised, we are writing today to announce our decision about the future of the IA Institute.
Before we get there, we would like to thank you. The support we have received over the last 17...
All funds will support World IA Day 2019 worldwide organizations
Buy this great shirt to support Wear your support for World Information Architecture Day 2019 and its theme Design for a Difference . As designers, we are responsible for creating worlds of experiences, environments,...