IAC is a leading information architecture conference where information architects, UX designers, content strategists, taxonomists and...
Happy New Year from the IAI
We hope this holiday season finds you well. As 2016 comes to a close, please keep the Information Architecture Institute in mind for either renewing your membership or considering a year-end contribution to the IAI. Your involvement with this community is important to us especially as we move into an exciting new year with a myriad of renewed goals.
In 2017 we plan to:
- Build upon the new IAI site to provide an excellent experience
- Refine our extensive library giving you valuable IA resources
- Produce World IA Day for thousands of people all over the world
- Develop closer ties with educational institutions to help you find IA educational options
- Provide our IAI annual salary survey to help you leverage the right salary
- Offer meaningful partner discounts for tools and services that matter to you
This is a great time to renew your IAI membership or to consider a year-end IAI gift! We will send you a donation form for tax purposes.
Thank you for being a part of our mission to promote awareness, provide support and to expand opportunity for people and organizations who practice IA.
With tremendous thanks,
The IAI Board of Directors – Dan, Samantha, Judy, Jason, Rachael and Lara
If you have questions about your login or membership status, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sent via email to all active members (and those 30 days past due).
As promised, we are writing today to announce our decision about the future of the IA Institute.
Before we get there, we would like to thank you. The support we have received over the last 17...
All funds will support World IA Day 2019 worldwide organizations
Buy this great shirt to support Wear your support for World Information Architecture Day 2019 and its theme Design for a Difference . As designers, we are responsible for creating worlds of experiences, environments,...