IAC is a leading information architecture conference where information architects, UX designers, content strategists, taxonomists and...
IAI Student Competition
Enter to win a chance to attend the IA Summit in Vancouver, Canada. Share with us what you think is the best representation or example of Information Architecture to win a free registration to the Summit’s 3-day main conference from March 24 - 26, 2017.
Contest Disclaimers and Notes
Four prizes will be awarded, consisting of one free ticket to the 2016 IA Summit, which includes the conference ticket only and does not include travel to and from the conference or accommodation at the conference.
- We encourage students from all disciplines to enter.
- Also encouraged are students from groups under-represented in technology and design.
- The IA Institute reserves the right to use submissions for other (non-commercial) purposes.
- Should a winner, for whatever reason, not be available to attend the Summit then a ‘next-in-line’ approach will be taken.
- The competition prizes have made available through a kind anonymous donation from one of our members and the fine folks at Balsamiq.
The winners will be announced on Sunday, March 5, 2017. Good Luck!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE IA SUMMIT?
Originally conceived as a one-off get-together in 2000, the IA Summit quickly became established as the go-to event for those of us who want to make information easier to find, understand, and share. This conference is completely volunteer-run, with operational support from ASIS&T.
Sent via email to all active members (and those 30 days past due).
As promised, we are writing today to announce our decision about the future of the IA Institute.
Before we get there, we would like to thank you. The support we have received over the last 17...
All funds will support World IA Day 2019 worldwide organizations
Buy this great shirt to support Wear your support for World Information Architecture Day 2019 and its theme Design for a Difference . As designers, we are responsible for creating worlds of experiences, environments,...