IAC is a leading information architecture conference where information architects, UX designers, content strategists, taxonomists and...
Member Discount for UX Hong Kong
17-18 February 2012
Kowloon, Hong Kong
We are pleased to once again sponsor UX Hong Kong, coming to Kowloon in January. IA Institute members register at the discounted sponsor rate. Visit the Member Center for a special registration link.
User Experience Hong Kong (UXHK) is an event based in Hong Kong dedicated to bring all disciplines together (research, marketing, design, technology and the business to name a few) who work in various product and service developments who want to learn more and are passionate about designing great experiences for people and business for a better world.
- Fri, 17 Feb 2012 (Presentations & Discussions)
- Sat, 18 Feb 2012 (Workshops)
- Lou Rosenfeld (@louisrosenfeld) from Lou Rosenfeld Consulting and Rosenfeld Media (USA)
- Whitney Quesenbery (@whitneyq) from WQ Usability (USA)
- Bas Raijmakers (@hellobas) from STBY and Reach (The Netherlands, UK)
- Geke van Dijk (@hellogeke) from STBY and Reach (The Netherlands, UK)
- Whitney Hess (@whitneyhess) from Pleasure & Pain (USA)
- Tomer Sharon (@tsharon) from Google (USA)
- Plus ... UX in Asia
Single (Early Bird) Ð HKD2,900 (before 31st Dec 2011)
Single (Regular) Ð HKD3,900 (after 31st Dec 2011)
Group Ð HKD2,800 per person (5 people minimum per group)
Student Ð HKD1,900 (Student MUST provide valid student ID)
IA Institute members register at the discounted sponsor rate. Visit the Member Center for a special registration link.
What You Get
- Hear from all the speakers on Day 1
- Networking with the invited speakers and with the local Asian UX community
- Access to UX Asia Jobs
- Choose 2 half day workshops (Participants are registered on a first come first served basis)
Sent via email to all active members (and those 30 days past due).
As promised, we are writing today to announce our decision about the future of the IA Institute.
Before we get there, we would like to thank you. The support we have received over the last 17...
All funds will support World IA Day 2019 worldwide organizations
Buy this great shirt to support Wear your support for World Information Architecture Day 2019 and its theme Design for a Difference . As designers, we are responsible for creating worlds of experiences, environments,...