IAC is a leading information architecture conference where information architects, UX designers, content strategists, taxonomists and...
Member Satisfaction Survey Results
The IAI Member Satisfaction Survey results are open and available to all.
Things that we found interesting:
- While we knew that the Discussion List and Job Board were importantand valuable, the degree of importance and value for the IA Libraryand Tools caught us off-guard. This has become a priority for the Board.
- We are seriously reconsidering how we're approaching the Translation and Research initiatives.
We are beginning to sift through the free-text responses to understand trends in responses, but some things that are clear are:
- The Institute is valuable for networking, the job board, and the discussion list
- That local events are being given their due
- That the IAI website frustrates many people (we are working on it!)
- That the organization needs to be more transparent and communicative to its members
- That members are, by and large, satisfied with the Institute, the problems notwithstanding
We're making the results public in part so that people know how others feel, and also in case there are any enterprising souls who want to do some more rigorous analysis of the data (or make suggestions for how to structure this survey better.) If you would like to comment or volunteer, contact us at info AT iainstitute DOTorg.
Thanks to all who participated in the survey.
Sent via email to all active members (and those 30 days past due).
As promised, we are writing today to announce our decision about the future of the IA Institute.
Before we get there, we would like to thank you. The support we have received over the last 17...
All funds will support World IA Day 2019 worldwide organizations
Buy this great shirt to support Wear your support for World Information Architecture Day 2019 and its theme Design for a Difference . As designers, we are responsible for creating worlds of experiences, environments,...