IAC is a leading information architecture conference where information architects, UX designers, content strategists, taxonomists and...
Scholarship to attend UX Intensive in DC November 2-5
The Information Architecture Institute and Adaptive Path are offering a scholarship to attend the upcoming UX Intensive in Washington DC November 2-5, 2009. An incredible opportunity to attend the four day event covering design strategy, design research, information architecture, and interaction design.
1. The prize is for admission only. Winners are responsible for their own airfare and accommodations.
2. You are not eligible if you are already registered for the UX Intensive
3. You must be an IA Institute member in good standing (Join the IAI or verify your membership status)
4. To be eligible you must answer the following questions:
* Why do you want to attend the UX Intensive as a representative of the IA Institute?
* How will attending the UX Intensive further your education or career?
Note: All responses become the property of the IAI & Adaptive Path and may be used in promotional materials by either organization.
* Email your submission to events [at] iainstitute.org with "UXI scholarship" in the subject field
* Entries will be accepted until September 25, at 8PM EST and will be evaluated by representatives of IA Institute Board of Directors and staff.
* The winner will be announced on September 29, 2009 via IA Institute website and Twitter.
If need help with your membership, email membership [at] iainstitute.org. Direct questions regarding this scholarship contest can be directed to events [at] iainstitute.org.
Sent via email to all active members (and those 30 days past due).
As promised, we are writing today to announce our decision about the future of the IA Institute.
Before we get there, we would like to thank you. The support we have received over the last 17...
All funds will support World IA Day 2019 worldwide organizations
Buy this great shirt to support Wear your support for World Information Architecture Day 2019 and its theme Design for a Difference . As designers, we are responsible for creating worlds of experiences, environments,...